Friday, January 07, 2005

Heyyy! im sorry i havent been updating but the monitor of my computer broke down for a couple of days thats why i havent been on very much. anyway..just a lil brief update here into my life so far...its doin okay..i requested to change my seat and now im currently seating with arch and not etched between two pple im totally un-close with. during english lessons..im seating beside valerie..and my english tcher is soo very funnyyy i totally enjoy her lessons. she cracks loadsa jokes and she's so kind.. when she picked some pple out to read some kind of oral passage..she happened to call out my name and so i read it out and she said i would get a ban one for my oral exams :D she's so cool. my chemistry tcher so far hasnt blown her top yet..currently shes still very nice and sweet but i know it'll be hell the moment she gets angry..a volcano erupting..But shes really cool nonetheless. Mr. Rauf has given us some kind of inspiration talk like he always does..and he;s very good at that.

Mr. Rauf's very-inspirational-indeed talk
I want to see the fire in ur eyes. I want to see determination. A champion is arrogant, proud, never down to earth( bla bla). Here comes the part about his experience..he's a National taekwondo champion..soo...
when i step into the ring..the ring is mine..You (competitors) are just occupying the ring and i will kick u out..u want to win the gold medal? Ill make sure u wont get it cos the gold medal is mine and nobody!! shall stand in my way. If u dare stand in my way, ill make sure ill kick u out flat. Bla bla bla.
Soo..the lessons ive learnt from his very-inspirational-indeed talk. is erm..i guess real athletes and champions should be proud..neva down to earth or humble. Hold on!..that is just so weird. Me being that is shoooo weird-y. i shall take that into consideration...Not.

No comments: