Saturday, January 08, 2005

okay..um stuff happens..there's ziz guy who;s been txtin me since i forgot when..and its more like that sorta flirtie gertie stuff..like iloveu that sorta ergh-y stuff. he;s frm our schl and i hardly even know him..he added me on msn and stuff and sometimes he would txt me and say stuff like i saw u today bla bla.. but he wouldnt even let me know who he is..okay so i thot he was someone who wasnt very good-lookin and has low self esteem and stuff but finally i knew who he really was and he's really good-looking (i.e. Very) i mean reli good-looking even mat was goin desperadoes ova him. So recently we've been talkin and i was talkin to sis one day back home from school with Lavinia (this is a fake name. i don wana spoil my fren's reputation) Lavinia heard me talkin bout him to sis and so lavinia was like Oh! she seems to know evry single soul on this planet. okay so she told me some shockin stuff bout him..he;s a big playa and he loves hurtin girls..he'd even dated one of my classmates and he kept tht from me for some reason..when he was datin her he was kissin and huggin some other gurl..he's probably attached now and is still flirting with me.. lavinia was almost crazy ova him when she saw him in the past and wanted to know him betta frm frenz only to realize his a jerk. okay so dont worry bout me im not stupid to like him just cos his gorgeous and all soo dont be afraid that i mite fling myself off a hundred story building or sumfin. so that day i approached him bout this..he seems to be very sad hearin bout this..and he said hes changed and all he is not like that anymore bla bla hes changed for like a year (yeah rite) i was bein sarcastic with my words but he doesnt even know..he kept goin on and on wantin me to believe him. Ha-ha-ha. okay but what could i do?! he was so sad i had to console him and slowly i think ive forgiven him for some reason..and now his like flattering me in evry of his txts..kinda touchin actually..okay woteba.

No comments: