Thursday, January 27, 2005

ive just napped the longest nap of the century.
okay so i got up..realizing how late its been..and i was planning to revise some chpters on bio and SS! that could be earthed. (yea eathed..as in the earthing process we learnt in physics.) and rite now im gona av to rush through my hmwk..tons of it..i am not gona be able to stash all woteba i wanted to do today all in a few hours..
i feel a lil breathless..and reli weak..like ive got no strength to do nething..and my hands shivering..oh well..must av been the nap..I hope
and wahey! my maid's gona cook a nice dish today..i can even smell the aroma here

arite...here it is..for u wy..the thing uve been waiting for for months until every fibre of your being cries out for it..

*drums rolllll

UR Testimonial!!! is here! Yes right here. I know u cant believe ur eyes..but do believe it.

Testimonial for wy:
okay..when i didnt reli noe her..id thot she was that sorta reli cool character..that sort u see in cartoons where they'll always wear a pair of sunglasses..she seems like that sorta calm..wiith that evrythings-cool attitude..looks like that sorta snobby and arrogant person...not that she is..cos when she became my fren..i soon realized how crazy she reli is..as crazy as me..cracks lotsa cheezy jokes..just like me :D.
Even arabel was afraid to talk to her when she met wy through me..arabel had thot she was tht sorta person as well..sis told me the same thing..matilda couldnt agree more..

No comments: