Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hi what embarassment i blacked out so much ytd...something was seriously wrong with me. first, this brown belt coach was talking to me...and all of a sudden i couldnt see nething and fell backwards..but i got up again in a sec..no problem.
2nd time, i was standing and watching e randori...when i couldnt see nething again...evrything went just plain white and i went sideways.
3rd time..i couldnt see nething again..but before i fell to the ground..i felt nauseated and ran to e toilet to vomit. i couldnt reli see nething..i was so afraid id vomit all ova e dojo which would be superbly embarassing.

I was seriously weird ytd i swear. all that happened after just one round of randori. plus, i wasnt reli tired to that extent. something was superbly wrong with my body ytd.

nx my muscle pulled. durin the pt, i had to pull out halfway cos my thigh muscles were killing me. and on my way to the resting area..i couldnt see nething again and knew i was gona black out again which would be dangerous cos there were alot of hard objects along e way..so i held on to the chains and fortunately managed to make it back. which was hot.

okay so coach called me after trg to see him. i was soooooo scared. he was probably gona yell at me for falling out. instead, he corrected me on some of my techniques. Phew thankfully.
he called me again after that..along with siti and truddy...to do some extra training.
yea i totally need that..my shoulder throws are totally off beyond anything.
HAHA thanks joey! for bein my dummy. (dont say ouch)fortunately u werent hurt or nething! cos im such a lousy thrower.

Reply to tags
to martina: hey! noo okay! it was entirely my fault when i strained my back cos my foot was behind me lol. luv ya :) i was afraid to lie down ytd cos i was afraid coach might think i was tryina be lazy :S. Anyhooz!!! ud better take care!!!!!! ur hip!
to trudy: HI trudy luv ya xox and i dono why but i can neva tag on ur blog. mayb its my com. :(...U take care of urself too! and u are very good at judo okay!!
to joey: yea...haha okay here goes...Im confident that i will do proper shoulder throws one day XD
to jeff: ill keep that in mind XP
to ben: HAHA! i cant imagine u with a bald head :S
to les: are u havin one of those phases now?
to rachel: rachell!!!!!!! LOL! i bet u were singing and dancin in front of e com while u were typing that! im okay babe!! dw abt me lol :D Take care of that foot!!!
to minser: im totally fine! i just needed some rest. U take care durin e 2 week break ya? its a good time for u to rest ur body and the multiple injuries ur currently having.
to christy: HEY! Im totally fine now! haha it was reli nothing i didnt lose consciousness! I love ya too XD
to sondra: lol!! okay id better take care!!

No comments: