Friday, June 02, 2006

OMG!!!!!!
grading's tmr and i cant believe i went shopping today!!!! the nerve of me!

woohoo pictures galore!!! how kind of me to have specially taken em cos they're good for ur soul!

YAY!!! i found my lovely pink earring!!! tho it was found at some mysterious corner. So its either it hopped out of my ear and decided to settle in between my hair conditioners or someone simply kidnapped it and left it to die there when they have had their fun

HOW DID IT?!

friendship band made of hemstring!!

my spoon earstuds. They're as hot as my fork ones...even tho i have sadly misplaced em or ill have the complete set of cutlery ear accessory :(

No i dont use em on my skirt. They were 'pinned' to my ear earlier this morning while i was out

my new hairstick!!! its hot!!

wats the big deal about artificial names. their gettin trendy and popular these days and almost evryone around me is having it. Well..includin myself..and i have like tons. But my main one is 'eraser dust' as bestowed upon by Nette and friends.
SO count urself lucky, Trudy and Joey!! at least u guyz have cutsey names

OMG!!!! im soooo going to far east cos that totally vintage kimono top ive been looking for for agess is sold there!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH finally finally finally...my efforts for searching has paid off. ive been so desperate id even stoop so low to have planned to ask some stranger where she'd bought it if i should eva see anyone wearing it. Fortunately...Nelly has the answers!!!!!!!!!!!! cos she was wearing it when we met up just today

OMG!!! guess what?! my uncle bought this Nike or is it adidas track suit for sis and me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its the hottest news of the century i soooo cant wait to see it :D

No comments: