Tuesday, June 06, 2006

woohoo :D

HUlo!!!!!!!!

omg i love my judo mates i think u guyz are the hottest pple on the planet!!! I bet sondra's gona chime in 'especially me'

we went out together before Judo to buy our belts and have lunch and it was hot! and probably FBT shorts where we lost our way in suntec cos that place is like the most confusin place in the universe.

And guess what?! I met SIS there like how coincidental is that?!!!!!!!!!

And rachel and sondra grew very wild. They just couldnt believe they were seeing another of me. Jing da thinks we look very alike. mmm..but we dont look very alike actually...for a pair of identical twin. The salesguy that was attendin to sis and wispy was like laughing and i heard him say 'same face'

HAH that was hot.

But we came late for training cos we couldnt find the bus stop and the bus took ages to come. and my bag broke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT LUCK!!!!!!!!!!
but im happy :D i have an excuse to shop for another bag. im quite bored of this one

So we had to do like 100 push ups and 100 sit ups. It wasnt very hot.

but i think i like today's training. Tho my ankle got a lil twisted while i was doin that Ippon something something..in jap..throw (Channel 5: one hand shoulder throw)
when my leg went into this whole in the mat and twisted my ankle as a result since minser, and my weight were supported by that leg.
i was carrying her.

and my lower back hurts. HAHAHAHA ILL get SOO well tmr!!!! so no worries. It happens all the time

OH fortunately..algae and poh chiat werent reli smoking they just took this ciga they found on the floor and posed with it. but it looked real :|

No comments: