Friday, June 23, 2006

HULO!

Sorry bloggy for not updating for such a long time.
These past few days of my time have been dedicated to my studies..with sis, wispy and joann in the library.

BUT OMG! wispy's bag was stolen by some man in his 30s or 40s ytd!!!!! accordin to some guy sitting at the table beside us while we were away. He simply put wispy's le coq bag into his humongous black bag and ran off.

GEEZ!!!!!!!!!!! so well...as a note of warning to all! neva leave ur belongings unattended. cos there are evil imps around in this not-so-kind world.

I mean we actually walked round the library to look for e man with the guy's description.

i was imaginging myself grabbin e man and doing an osotogame so he'll fall and he cant run nemore..den ill pin him down usin scaffold...den ill mumble, "now what?" and i bet the librarian will reprimand me for usin violence in the all-too-peaceful library.

somehow joann went to look for e man in the opposite building which happened to be a shopping center and went into Metro of all places to look for the guy.
wispy walked up to some man in the library and demanded if the bag he was carrying his.
the things we do when we're anxious.

I had chem spa today and how i screwed it. i broke the burette. and i filled the burette while leaving the thingy open. and the tcher had to keep going up to me to remind me about the steps tht id forgotten. and id forgot to take the initial temperature of the thing and had to guess my readings as a result based on my instincts which is as pointless as an elephant swinging its trunks while it is bored.

Basically...i screwed everything.

reply to tags:
to all who mentioned grocery items: HULO!! im not some mad auntie who goes to e market daily and who takes pictures of grocery items, gettin fascinated over veggies and such.
sindhu: i didnt go for it. Had SPA the following day :(
jiahui: i didnt go for it. had spa the following day :(... neway hope ur doin fine too :D

No comments: