Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Woah woah woah! guess what i woke up at 1.40pm! i just can't believe it..im still reeling from this fact. :S

Something made me tire myself out...but..i don think it was ytd's trg...cos yea i was tired (i have such lousy stamina) but i guess its the after-effects of e camp? mmm...im clueless about my body!!!!!!!! it is so confusing!

yesterday we had randori all day...and like...i hate doing shoulder-throw so coach was most certainly refering to me when he complained about us not doing our favourite throws. not that i seriously hate it...its just...i cant seem to get it right...and my arm alwayz hurts a great deal. My arms were alredi hurting enough from the throwing drills. Or whateva u call it.

I was alright for the first two randoris...but when it came to sondra...I almost died. SO i was thrown all over the place...here there evrywhere and i even hurt my back. IM such a lousy ass. I was totally sad like totally totally sad! i almost cried when coach was tlaking to us...and when he said we improved..i was certain he did not refer to me.

OKay but Sondra said i did good..martina too..ben too. noot that im tryina brag but...okay that lifted my mood. :D
I wasnt that demoralised after that. I guess confidence is the key thing.

I really need to improve like a great deal...ive gotta work hard..im still lousy at my throws and my balance is like...:S

but thank u all !!!! totally appreciated the fact that u guyz were tryina cheer me up!! Love u guyz xoxox


to max: HAHA! yea what a great way to get humongous amounts of attention! :S
to wenbin: im surprised with that fact too :|
to christy: u have a blog?!! My blueblacks are disappearing! how kewl!
to meiyi: totally!
to sondra: U totally have improved sondra!!! or u were probably this good since god-knows-when. ur throws are superb i needa learn from u!
to joey: haha! but err i needa improve way more
to rachel: TAKE care!!!! hopefully ur leggy is gettin better!
to JD: erm.. lol?
to ben: yo but are u algae?
to martina: Thanks for cheering me up martina :D...yea surprisingly..im not even sure why we're all lovin judo even more after all that training we went thru.

No comments: