Monday, June 12, 2006

Yoohooo!!!

Im finally back from judo camp!! couldnt wait for this day i swear!!
the first two days were just horrid!!! I hate the pts.
None of us got out of this camp un-injured.

SO now im as bruised and injured as an abused child. U shd seriously take a look at my arm and knees and back. Though the bruises are subsiding..ive neva been this BRUISED MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh well i better get used to this.

But my thighs still feels as stiff as eva..and my lower back stil hurts. Damn I looked like shit with humongously messed-up hair durin training..i swear id neva step out of e house lookin like dat...but what choice do i have?!

Surprisingly...the camp has put me in a i-love-judo phase. Even tho the trainings are like as tough as ever...i love it. Im weird i swear. cos At least its fun.
I hated Track cos the trainings were soooooooooo tough. never loved it..only did cos of my friends there. cos its jsut running running and running like where is the fun?

OMG max dislocated his arm!!!!!!!!!!!! its reli scary!!! and he had to be sent to the hospital. Take care max!!!

OMG sondra's house is e most beautiful house eva!!! I was sitting at the tiny lounge in her garden while waiting for my dad's car...with a diary and pen in hand and enjoyin e beautiful scenery...i love writing diaries in such relaxin ambience...when her brother, Eric, came over to chat. He's reli nice!

yawnz i shd better get studying now. bumma

No comments: