Monday, December 20, 2004

durin our training..we had to do the interval..and the slope. We only had to sprint a good 8 time slope..but rauf told us we had to do 20.. id thought he was jokin cos he knew we'd always cut down on his training..which means..the actual distance we were supposed to run was much lesser than what he sometimes instructed. But the thing is..he was not joking..20 continuous slope. Unreal. fortunately i left at 10.30am cos mum wanted to bring me on a shopping spree.
i wore my new pink high heels a pink sleeveless blouse and a white skirt. I look like Miss-pink. Fortunately i had black and white star earrings. Bad styling day. argh! therefore i made it a pact that for a change i buy some other colors today. and woah id been shopping from morning till night. My heels totally hurt from those heels. I LOVE my new clothes!!!!
I bought a beautiful black sleeveless blouse and another lovely blue sleeveless blouse..then i went on to another mall and bought lovely velvet-feel jeans..one redish-brown and another dark green. They were really comfortable cos its velvet. and there was another jeans mini skirt id bought..it had a belt. and there was this totally, absolutely gorgeous red blouse. It was quite revealing though..sis whose rather conservative thought it was totally lovely. Unfortunately..mum didnt allow me to buy it cos it was a bare-shoulder thingy and it was too low. But it was soooo gorgeousisisisimo. I was totally broken hearted. but i bought another pink blouse...quite similar to the red one but less revealing. It was really cool. and i bought this blue blouse..mum thinks its too low..and i guess i kinda agree..but it was what sis wanted. Then i went on to buy a nice pair of sandals. U cld call this ultra-shopping
I got home at night. My heels were totally killing me..id neva thot the interchange was this beautiful with all the cozy lights and there were some teenagers singing christmas carols. Really Lovely. there was all the lights shimmering. when i finally got home..i took out all my clothings to try and i was so satisfied with em..i love all of em..they look so lovely. i took a walk around the house with my clothes and evryone says its lovely. Muji(my maid) had bought a tube-top. Id neva tried a tube top b4..so she asked me to wear it and try it on..the tube-top was totally vintage...sis says it suits me. Mum and Muji too. But i have to agree..it was much too revealing. Now im in love with tubes. They look so lovely with jeans. Id better spend more of my time wearing crazy stuff now that im still slim..cos evryone turns fatter when we grow older.
Totally cool day this is.
PS: To wy..i wanted to call u to tell u all about it..but u were too lazy to pick up ur phone unless i contact u by ur mobile. Pls pick up ur phone in future!!!!

No comments: