Wednesday, December 01, 2004

i vomitted today durin training. Cool aint it. Yeah! im gona keep my entry short and simple afterall loads of my frenz are busy and are not at home and wont be able to read thiz..im gona add a new feature and im workin on it..its a cool blinkie. Vintage! i once tried doin that feature but it totally couldnt work..but i still prayed bout it anyway even though i knew clearly it wouldnt come true..but God made me feel sumfin..he always made me feel this when i pray to ensure me that it'd happen and it always does no matter what..so it must be somethin..but i told God 'no it can't be done..the blogger's system says it can't..so it reli can't be done? why did u tell me it can?' but then i just found out i could change its html instead of the name on blogger by itself a month l8er...so God reli meant it when he sorta told me it could..cool! i once prayed to god while i was in bed to call my sis over to my room to help me off the light..i just prayed but didnt reli expect nethin..till he gave me the feelin and i knew he'd help..and immediately i heard my sis callin me and comin to my room to ask bout some stuff..i laughed..Alot! totally gobsmacked at this..then i told sis bout it and we both laughed out loud real happily i was chuffed. neway..on to the trainin. today was reli tough and we usually could only do 6 slopes but we had to do 9 today..Mr.tan was runnin with us today...we ran and my first few rounds were 2.35 somefin bla bla..then subsequently it was 2.28, 2.29...it was reli cool cos all the girls were 2.40 sumfin.. rauf asked all the girls fer their timing except fer meh...in fact he wanted me to lend my watch to the other two girls cos he wanted to check their time..but im not upset or nethin cos im so used to this..bein the corner person..nvm ill try my best this friday..the time-takin thingy...we were supposed to run 9 slopes..and on to the last one, i stopped! and vommited ) ... Mr tan was reli nice bout it and he kept tellin me its ok and kept patting me on the back..perhaps he thot i was cryin but i was reli just pantin reli reli hard that it perhaps made me sound as if i was gaspin..and that stupid bitter-ish taste in my mouth just made it worse..just makes me feel sicker and made me vomit all of it out..evryone was reli sweet bout it and there was this ex-captain who was reli nice bout it. okay im makin my blinkie now and tell me if u like it later...um..even though i know no-one is out there..im speakin to the wall..no the black screen.

No comments: