Friday, December 24, 2004

okay so today's christmas eve. And tonight ill be celebrating christmas in my uncle's house together with the other relatives. its gona be a huge crowd. there's gona be a bbq pit in his house so i guess we'll be roasting turkeys there. I hope i dont make any mistakes today. A lil bit of misbehaviour and they'll go talkin. i have to be totally perfect. And then there's my cousins..really young..one 5 and the other 8. They'll bug me to play with em and their toys. and the last time i had to play pokemon cards with em, they said i was driving em bananas, cos i took a reli long time to understand what the whole monster game's about. Yes, im totally not kidding. They really said that. I hope they dont jump or pounce on me today. Having two lil nutty monsters hovering around u is so very pleasant -- NOT!!
im gona bring my mp3 player and book there to read cos i know id wish i would just be alone somewhere quiet in the rooftop garden. But then they would go talkin like the last time i listened to my mp3 player and they were all shaking their heads cos they think listening with the headfones are bad fer ur ears. ARgh!!!! They are a total nut bunch. at least if im goin to my maternal relative's house..id still have all my cousins to talk to..they're either a year older or a year younger than me.
okay now thinking about it..im rather reluctant to go there now. WHY me?! anyway..i gotta get ready now cos im going shopping in the morning and im going to have a feast for lunch in a restaurant today b4 goin to grab some ice-cream over at Andersons. Yes, ive got evrything worked out. lala. -winks- Therefore Au revoire sweeties and merry xmas evrybody!

No comments: