Monday, December 13, 2004

Haircut from Fresh hell. Ah! ol' days...now im free to do woteba i like with my hair now. My Hair. Its Gem to me. i remembered when i was younger. i was forced to have my hair cut and i would cry my heart out each time i had to go to the salon. I hated evrything..i was livin in hell.. cos of my hair. I had very low self esteem with my stupid awful hair cut. The only time when i was truly happy with myself was when my hair grew bac to my shoulders..My mood only to be dampened all ova again when my hair was chopped off. Mum always thinks it lovely. Urgh! Bah! Mums, they've got no sense of fashion. Well not all mums livin on the planet at least..just mine and my other aunts. Yeah. They force their daughters to av their hair cut too. I remembered when i was younger..Dad, who has neva touched a pair of scissors once, wanted to try cutting my hair. It was alredi short then. So u cld av imagined..How terribulososososos it turned out. Evrywhere i went..girls had long flowing beautiful hair..i didnt wana watch my fav MTV videos cos the singers all had beautiful long hair. i dread goin to school. I just wanted to hide under my duvet for a thousand years. My cousins told me that combin my hair a thousand times would make it longer faster. Dafty Young Moi spent hrs combin my hair a thousand and six hundred times. AH~ that was all in the past. Now..mum gives me the freedom to do woteba i want with my hair. My hair. My rules. And i couldnt be happier :D Life is good and life is mine.

No comments: