Thursday, December 02, 2004

Potato is the word. i made potatoes for breakfast. first i started peelin the skin..which was the biggest obstacle known to humanity...Muji didnt wana peel it fer me..says ive gotta learn to do things myself..so i spent an hour by the sink peelin an ugly potato till it got a lil brown..Muji wanted me to try peelin a whole basketful of potatoes.. Rite. im gona av to take a century to do that. She laughed at the rate i was going. Very funny. Not. I got a lil agitated. Finally after what seemed like a decade...Hail to the Naked Potato!!! I was neva gona peel another potato. Not eva, not after this pratty experience..I cut it up and fried it..added cheese at the wrong time...the potatoes got stuck to the pan..the cheese got tortured black..and the potato was hard and raw when i took it out. Cook It Raw, my favourite phrase.

No comments: