Thursday, December 16, 2004

today's my very own spring cleaning day and im ready for it. Upsy Diasy ere we go.
9.30am: i started off with cleaning my room. mom doesnt want me to be a gullible gaga freak who hasnt got the slightest idea bout the basics of household chores. It was reli easy to clean since it was alredi clean thanks to Muji. (my maid) I am now officially the master of cleaning-the-room. i was chuffed to see my beautiful work of 'art'. When i walked out of my room, i slowly started realizing something i have neva realised b4..i could hear Squeaks as i walk! The marble floor must av been superbly cleaned. that was muji's work. Wait! wot bout mine?! so i walked into my room. No squeaks. why does my life have to go all the way up then drop like an atomic bomb. i started twirling around to produce friction. Yes. Squeaks. I'd just flown and rested on cloud 9. perhaps ill stay up there..how wrong was i to be thinking that id dropped like an atomic bomb.
12.05pm: I decided to pack my books. The piles were as tall as skyscrapers. that is of course an exaggeration since the roof of my house is not taller than two stories. why hadnt i realized how 'tall' my books have grown before? i piled the books accordin to their usefulness. The least useful pile would be sent to another home of mine in the north. the 2nd ranked useful pile would be sent up to my cupboard to join the other ol books and the dust. while packin..i couldnt stand the mess..so i put the 2nd ranked books up to their shelves first. Tough job that was. Then i carried on my misssion. Ah! a whole pile of 2nd ranked books. Ive gotta climb up to the shelves again.
Oh no! too many second ranked booked...too lil space..the shelve was gona collapse. No where to keep em.
Id figure a way out some what after some thinking.
12.30pm: i do wish i had an attic
12.45pm: Yay! finalleh. im done with packing. argh no! Ive not dealt with the new books yet
12.50pm: I just found out that there are mistakes with the book orders. The last thing i needed to add on to my alredi hectic day.
1.00pm: Yay! ive dealt with those bks..time to display em on my lower shelf.
1.05pm: Argh! too many bks on the lower shelf..time for another packing episode.
1.10pm: Im done! i am still staying up on cloud 9 and am ere to stay. Time for a celebration. its time to chill out on my dough nuts.
1.10pm and 1 second later: what?! another stack of books that are touching the clouds had been silently waiting at the corner of my room. i think i was reli wrong about the atomic bomb.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: