Monday, December 13, 2004

ohk i noe..i cant help writing more than one entry today!!! i mean what is wrong with me today?! Have i lost my daft brain on Planet Xenon?! That planet apparently doesnt exist so the person typing here now is someone with no brains. Eek. Freaky. Saw my head open and u'll find flies flying out.
ok so here goes..i had totally nuffin betta to do today and so went to read my journals..the real me. The real private me. Daft moi with daft brains. Make that no brains. I can't believe how stupid id been earlier this year. i messed myself up. Like im a livin virtual reality. I was reli living in my own world. Now i truly realized that meaning! how did i get hung up with a dick-head like Dave. I know there was sumfin special btwn us..but him?! Omg. Tut tut. No brained. mayb id lost my brains then. Uh-oh! ok..so that was wayyy in the past. wayyyy over! Silly Beanie. Me. Doh~

No comments: