Tuesday, December 14, 2004

One thing I av neva wrote about was the bad side of facial. True, theres the massage, the perfume, and -the mud ..But STILL!...
- Ur head hurts as if a big fat needle got stuck on the back of ur head while ur lyin on the bed.
- Theres mud dripping down ur neck into ur hair. Erlack!
- Theres the painful season of needles being stabbed into ur face.
- Worse of all,the journey home.
Well u see, after a good ol facial, ur face would always be red. Itll go off within a day or two. It happens. But apparently, the public doesnt noe that. So what would they think of when they see someone whod just got her facial done? A walkin weird tomato-head. Thats what makes journey home difficult. I wouldnt want anyone in the world to see me in my red-state. Its like in blotches. So after the mud was off my face, I went to the toilet to survey. So long as I didnt bend towards the mirror while standing behind the basin, it wouldnt be obvious...that is if anyone was a basin away, no one would see those red blotch. But any closer, those redness would be seen. As I walked towards the train station, I kept my head down all the way. Lookout! Come closer to me than a basin away and ill do my karate chop. Still, there were loads of pple who were walkin definitely closer than a basin away! I was silently cursing. When I got into the train, worse luck! Loads of pple were in the train which means they would be standing far from a basin away. Oh NO! I was starting to feel nauseous from all that bending my head down, which made the nausea worse. Look in my direction and ill throw a dart! Well I admit I can be very nasty esp in the state I was in. By the end of the train ride, I was reli gona do a Technicolor yawn. When we got to the interchange, I thot I saw two boys of my age eyeing me and sis…Worst luck! They were holding some coupons! Sales Teenagers. The last thing I needed! Surely theyd stand reli close, and lookin directly into u when givin u a sales talk. Oh NO! I went into a sprint mode. I need to get away! Argh! That guy caught up with sis. Id better run or ill bump into another of his sales mates. Too late!! There was another boy who was lookin at me HOLDIN COUPONS! I started running! AND he chased AFTER!!! omigod. OMIGOD! We were running in tiny circles. I cant believe this! "pls miss gime a min" the boi called. But I continued running in that tiny circle around my sis and his mate. I was not gona let him stand closer than a basin away. Not eva in this world! But he caught up with me! I was gona die! He was standing so close. The moment he started talking..i said, soz but ive got no money.Liar liar pants on fire. Sis bought the coupons though. Just to shake him off. I just stood there waiting while the guyz started to get a lil informal. One of em asked, whered u get ur hair cut? Is there a hairdresser in Northpoint? I pulled a face. Honestly, I could be reli nice and would av said nice stuff instead of running from him..but most definitely not in my red-faced complex. If I eva had to do a sales thing like dat, id definitely not choose someone whos gone bac frm a facial.

No comments: