Saturday, December 25, 2004

okay so it wasnt all that horrible. in fact it was pretty okay. i got to cycle for the first time in 3 years. and my little cousins yanked sis and me to the playground. then we played this silly game and they wanted to be the catchers and they had to catch me. the houses there were bustling with life as well..most of the houses were celebrating xmas as well and there were loadsa lil kids. Then i went to roast the stuff at the bbq pit in the porch with my lil cousins fighting to oil the food. And there were some pple quarelling at another house and my aunt rushed to close the door afraid that they might fight their way into our house or possibly take one of us with em whilst fighting when those pple were just pushing and shouting across the street. so i had turkeys, spaghetti, roasted chicken, sausage, roasted prawns, cocktail drinks, blah blah. Yeah i guess thats bout it..oh yeah and for desert we had green bean soup. the whole house was so noisy i had to go upstairs to watch some tv peacefully. even with that, my lil cousins were bugging me to play tag with em up at the rooftop. i had fun chatting with another cousin of mine whose more rather mature. evryone was all over the place doing stuff. and i heard that my uncle had invited some teens to sing christmas carols in their house. i could av made some nice friends but those teenagers had came the day before. so i guess thats bout it..and for xmas today, dad wants to go out and bask in the xmas season. lalalallalallalalalala

No comments: