Monday, March 14, 2005

aright..mm..the first day of the march holidays..and ive been busy as hell..earlier this mornin i had to rush off for training..and the weather was scorching hot..sis was sick and she had to only run 400m to get herself woozy for an hour at least...but rauf still wanted her to train..and she couldnt take it..for a change i was running alone..doin my own timings and stuff cos jean didnt reli wana train..too tiring she says..and i was left to run on the track myself..somehow i prefer it tht way..there isnt much pressure..but my timings were still icky
then i had to rush off for my biology lesson at 1am..bored myself for 3 hours..we had practical and stuff..miss emily tow totally cant resist screaming..its in her genes..she has to scream at evry single detail..it pisses pple off. Hell. Bio is borin beyond boring..
there's chemistry practical tmr..im gona miss out on so much cos i cant attend training..or ill just have to rush ova to training after tht..but it might be too late...I reli hope she got my practical bk tht day..eek..ill be dead meat if she didnt receive it..

No comments: