Monday, March 28, 2005

A lot of naff ...and a touch of twee

the day started out with um..dragonflies dive-bombing around durin assembly..and tht's the thing i hate. cuz uve gotta stand at attention when singing the national anthem and wot if those nasty creepy wide-eyed tiny beast..lands happily on ur ears..or worse..ur nose.. Sacreud bleu. I dun even wana think about it. And some of my frenz behind were giggling at me.. while i tried to duck..It was so horribly nightmare-ish. with those dragonflies flying about..and ur not able to move..And wenan kept tryina scare me..i felt this wind blowin in my ear and was stunned and i saw him on his fours..he'd been crawling towards me b4 blowin into my ear. A lot of naff ...and a touch of twee.
then the lessons were horribly borin and the whole day evryone was at the border of snoozeland. den we had check up which we had to wait for two hours..and we ran here and about..enuf to fill our tummy for lunch..ran back again..for another english mock test..ran back again for the check up..ran home again... Bliss. i thought. At last..when the door swung open and there stood arabel and sis..they've not gone for training..so tht means i could still go for my training..i wasnt reli late. Which means ive gotta rush to get myself properly attired..run to the stadium..rush to do my warm-ups.. and start the tres vigorous leg workout..But i couldnt take it..i was soo awfully sleepy..so i asked arabel and sis to go without me..so thats how i skipped my training.

No comments: