Friday, March 04, 2005

I went to do my own training durin ytd's evening..and this morning evryone was preparing for tuesday's x-country...its kinda intimidating actually..i totally can't lose to any other CCA groups..Rauf's gona be so mad..and ive gotta hit the timing..so today..arabel sis and i went to do our own personal training in the gym. Sweaty guyz of evry shape and size were in there..and the air-con was blasting..so u could pretty well imagine the stench.
I had my Chinese Oral today..i spoke awkwardly..but i guess i did okay..better than the other times : Luke was being absolutely weird..as always..He was before me and i was sitting behind him lookin at one of the passages and it was his turn..and The examiner gently asked him to sit at the one of the steps on the stairs to relax a lil..and he went there and buried his head in his hands..the examiner saw that look on my face and smiled..indicating tht she was thinking the same way as i was. She was so nice..but at the same time..she was probably laughing silently to herself as i torture her with my brokened mandarin.
okay so our english and combined humanities results have not yet been known..the other 6 subjects ...im pretty satisfied with em i guess...Its the best so far throughout my four years in secondary education. : so far..my average is 82.5714 % ..I hope ill get tht for GCE. Yea i wish. But i reli reli hope i dont do badly for that exam or my future could probably be ruined..i wana enter into a good JC so i can enter a university. I hope i can :

No comments: