Thursday, March 24, 2005

At da Pitz yet again

today was okay..we had our training and my timing was reli bad..id expected it to betta..but sindhu had ankle injury...and it got worse cos she persevered..she could have stopped but she didnt want..uve got such strong will sindhu!!! howeva pls pls take care..ur leg and health is very impt!!!Ying did well too!!! But i did reli bad..my timing was reli horrible..so i went home feelign rather bad..annd absolutely zonked..my eyes were half -closed i could even see my lashes

AND BTW!!! Luke is sitting beside me for some reason..i saw him sitting next to me this mornign where simon was supposed to be situated..argh! I sorta wished he hadnt cos for the past few days for a few hours when for some reason he came to sit beside me..he was emm..quite..irritating..its like im suddenly afraid to just say anything cos he'll suddenly come to my attention..and ask like yes?? duu need my help??..oh its like this bla blla lbla bla bla blabla ...
i mean its nice he's tryina help or nething but i just wana have some peace to myself!!! sometimes i just make a lil noise like thinking to myself bout something and stuff and he turns to me and asks yess??? bla bla bla bla...And i dared on open my mouth for the times he sat next to me..i reli reli wished he hadnt..cos sometimes i might be askin the other guy nx to me some question and he;ll think its for him and i wasnt even talkin to him for god's sake!!i reli reli wished he would stop being..emm..irritating..i reli reli wish he would just leave me alone for a day!!! i dun wana be mean or nething..i cant possibly tell him..hey pls go back to ur original place..cos it;ll be mean..!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPP somebody i need advice!!!! Britney asks me to just tell him to shut up cos she noes how irritating he is..in fact he;'s not reli popular..and perhaps im probably the only one who isnt mean to him..so he's doin this..But i guess its goin overboard!!!

No comments: