Monday, March 21, 2005

Yay! three cheers fer today. Its currently seven-ish on a monday evening. but i am totally pour-me-into-bed tired.
today was great..for me..cos durin training..id hit timings that ive neva hit before...1.2km..5.11sec was considered sumfin ill neva expect myself to hit. tht's the second set..i didnt clock my first. And durin 800m....i did 3. ...umm..cant remember..forget bout that..for the second set of 800..i did 3.11. another timing tht ive neva hit before..and third set was 3.18...yet another timing ive neva hit before in my previous trainings. But the 400m was pretty bad i think..i got like 78-80s which is not-so-good. Id hit 70s earlier last sat. ohyeh..but for the last set of 1.2..id completed only 800m (0_0)
Today;s Fab!!! I have the heating on..high as a kite. Good-ish day. I skipped home, I skipped home.

No comments: