Wednesday, March 23, 2005

from my window, the moon glows like a good dream. Gently glimmering behind the curtains..its hauntingly beautiful. the windows of e estates look like big glowing televison screens. the gold-ish orange street bulbs look blurrily beautfiful...
Heyy, that was pretty poetic...
or maybe it just sounds like the rantings of a nutter; i dont know.
Blame my sudden genius/nutter rantings on the fact that the speaker situated in front of me blasting the same jojo's song over and over again. Sis insisted.
And the fact that im in completely alerty-relaxed mode. writing whateva i see and whateva that comes to my mind.
well..i did my own mile-age training a while ago..just right before the sun faded..and all turned dark. there's this long stretch of un-obstructed pathway that hardly anyone walks..ull only see a wide-tarred road beside u..with cars whizzing pass u..
Im so afraid of turf city..its like there's this ball of curse which i cant step into lingering around turf city..esp the slope.. (0_0) ..I have to try to hit 16..but its soo difficult.

No comments: