Thursday, November 25, 2004

aloha~ haha..today's facial was pretty 'special' cos the lady was late so sis and me had to wait outside the place fer like 15 mins..and stuff happens!! today's massage was pretty kool..they keep changing their products and the way they massage. there was this new scrub that had a beautiful aroma..and there was another that had a very fruity orangy-lime smell..and when it came to that white cold mud thingy..amazing stuff happened..one of the very rare cases!!!! the mud trickled down to my neck when its supposed to stay on my face!!!! aint that cool? I dont think so! after zee whole thing..two visitors came..the stock keepers i guess..there was a lady who shouted hello and another deep gruff voice who said," good mornin or shd i say good afternoon, good mornin!" zat was a funy caucasion man in business suit..i went out to see the facial lady talkin to em and told her i was goin to the toilet. when i came bac..another caucasion lady with blonde rapunzel's hair came in together with me..one of those rare few cases where 5 pple were in the same room at once..i was squeezin my way through to get my bag..then i was in the room alone with the caucasion lady and i couldnt help laughin when she spoke..the facial lady told me what to do when i got home..she knew id just came bac from a bbq (on fri) !! and i truly wonder how she knew. Perhaps Mum told her bout it.

No comments: