Friday, November 26, 2004

sindhu has got such a beautiful blog!!! love ur blog and the background song Sindhu!!! Ur so sweet! sis just screamed in my ear..well not exactly screaming..singing and screaming in fact! "i would love to hear some songs!!!" in some kind of tune she composed herself..im sufferin from perforated eardrums now. sometimes its truly wise not to get tangled with her cos..um..ull know what she's like when she's in scary spice mode. All hell breaks loose. the moment she screams ive to admit i start shiverin at times..when she has succeeded in makin me angry (cos i always pretend im not) she'll stick her nose up in the sky and strode off like how she did a while ago..yea..we quarelled a while ago..but we;re fine 15 mins later..its so nothing. i remembered when i was reli young like 8 yrs old..sis and me were fighting and scratching each other..so i did hurt her..a lil teeny weeny scratch..she ran off to complain..and while she was doin that..i grabbed my palette..there wasnt ne red so i took a dark orange paint and painted it on my hand and complained that she hurt me as well...ah well...sweet memories..silly little me...kids are just kids..tomorow..im going to WWW! Evryone!!! be happy fer meh!

No comments: