Monday, November 01, 2004

whoohoo...i had another adventure today! it was a fun day :D.. but i feel sorry for weiyu cos she'd claimed she didnt do very well for her O lvls today.. during recess..i was queing up for my food..when pple started crowding round me and i got worried..pple are gona cut my queue!! so i kept wishin no one would zoom past me or do a stunt or nething.. it finalleh got to my turn when a humongous figure zoomed past mehhhh! a stunt! whooo! at tht instant..i shouted "hey"...um..unknowingly..cos probably i was too shocked..it was that funny BOI Yee Keong..then someone behind me started laughing..yee keong was laughin as well...uh-oh..their gona get into their playful mood.. and i soon felt an arm pushing me! i didnt bother who that was but i pushed back..it was Guan Han playin..!! he didnt push me away..but i couldnt help laughin! they kept giggling to themselves! then yee keong and guan han started shouting "cockroach!"..blah.."FORKS AND SPOON" siao! i felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to find nobody..it was guan han playin that silly lil trick i used to love playin when i was immature.. wait! i still am...
neway! ive got amazing news...i completed my run without stopping for 30 mins and i couldnt be happier! well..today..i kept praying for god to be with me and i kept asking god to give me confidence as i used to have in the past..somehow ive got an assuring feeling and i reli ran! without stopping..in fact i had suddenly thot..running is fun! and for the first time after how many donkey months..i had a stronger mind than sis! she stopped halfway! oh yay im so happy i hope i can run 45 minutes the next time..neway..while i was runing..there was this tiny lil boy who was walkin and when he saw me runing, he put on a lil smug on his face and said so slow..he had expected me to sprint! well in case he doesnt noe..im running a 30 mins run! and he also tried to sprint the moment i was near him..haha but i ran past him :D...he couldnt even sprint faster than my jog! who's that smart aleck! i had alot of experience with kids..and their mostly bad..like looking at a lil gurl when she's staring at me is bad enuf..KIDS ARE SCARY..i always try to steer clear of em..ive been scolded by lil kids many times and i wasnt even doin nething then! i remembered i had an experience with this sec 1 boi who was also extremely short..he walked like a big gangster..and i was supposed to look after and run with em during the talent identification thing..so i said reli sweetly to the lil boi.."hey try running..u can do it" (cos he was walking then) and to my surprise..he said.."hey why u run so slow..du noe i can run much faster...i just dont want to show off and run only" i almost wanted to die of shock! HOW crude! HOW ill-mannered! ok fine! so i ignored him..then loads of my other track frens started complaining abou the same small lil kid! well ill show him! so i ran with him again and said in my extremely sweet tone as if im talkin to a lil baby and said .."c'mon i noe u can do it! run c'mon!" and with that i started running a lil faster and that boi wanted to challenge so he started sprinting..i started sprinting as well HAHA and guess what..i ran past him without much effort..then he stopped running in bout 10m..well..his frens also ran with us..they wanted challenge as well..but um..none could run faster than meeee wahahahaha!! silly lil kids! naninanipoopoo!
today i played soccer with the boys after track..after much persuasion from amy and sharon..they forced Mandy into this as well..sis too... it was soo fun..though i hardly hit any ball! training is so cool with pple like shalini, amy and mandy..pamela's very fun to be with too !

No comments: