Monday, November 22, 2004

hullo! yet another absolutely borin toughio~ training tozay and it shall live up to its name foreva and eva argh! oh yyy?! trainin is so tough and though ive prayed to God to be with me when im runnin and keep me goin, il still be as tired as hell. A dead chicken. Bah. but im thankful for that cos ill keep runin without stoppin even though i had became a dead corpse. okay so ive pushed aloott today..and im gona have to push to my limit next training...Another 7 slopes tday..could it get any worse. nvm..im glad i sorta completed it. But ive truly worked hard! i reli did! while evryone would stop..me and sis would be the ones left runnin in front. But y? Rauf gave a lecture on those whom he think didnt work hard enuf like mandy bla bla..Sis was again given the praise bout workin hard but i was always runnin with her...well..nvm..but to my utter shock! he called me..i knew it was gona be quite 'un-good'..and true enuf..he said i shd work harder! i was screamin inside though i was all calm and noddin quietly on the outside. he wasnt even there to see us train!! there was still no results or no tests he had tests us..but i thot: ill show him. when the next cross-country comp comes or the next time takin..ill give it my all..im gona prove to him. when YS heard bout what Mr. rauf told me..she said, 'u worked hard what' Yeah wateva...why must i be picked out of all others who have always stopped and walked while runnin when i truly pushed myself to the limit and not stoppin at all..sis wasnt even saying anything! didnt i do better than her during our last competition? wasnt my timing reli good durin our nationals that rauf started laughin at how much ive improved?? its okay..im not upset or nethin..as Mr. stupid says: "action's betta than words" im gona do my best in the comin runs. =)
the sun isnt reli out today...literally..cos i was sleepin and bein a limp lettuce all day.

No comments: