Friday, November 12, 2004

today..mandy, shieh fang, jia min, and Arabel came to meh house..we swam..had a gr8 time..then we went for some Suana and turned off the light in the suana room so it was reli dark..shieh fang didnt wana join us..she wanted to stay at my home..and went to play around on my blog writing silly messages! so no hassles pls..its just playful shieh fang at her usual tricks..i read it and kept laughin..she even went to weiyu's blog and pretended to be me..even writin like me! and i couldnt stop laughin at all..rite now as im writing this..i cant stop laughin..wahaha..k neway..i went back to my old home to clean it up with my maid..we had nuffin betta to do so we sat on the wooden window sill of my ol' room and chatted on end..the house was so empty and all echoey so i started singing my lungs out lmao..and started dancing around..sis joined too..muji speaded out a big mat on the floor..we turned the fan on and some warm lite..so it was reli cozy and sweet..kakak lied on the mat while me and sis started singing..we sang songs that we used to sing when we were livin in this old house..i remembered i had to sing this reli wonderful song for talent time when i was pri 6 and i remembered practising the whole day in the living room..sis and me sang Because U Love Me cos ziz was zee song we sang together on teacher's day in front of the school in the hall..it was a totally unforgettable experience..i remembered singing this song when i was only pri 2 and zee whole class was cheering i was so happy then..so we sang and sang till our throats ripped off... we grew tired and rested on the mat with muji...
oh yay!!! tuesday there's zee chalet thingy! i hope its gona be fun :D...and tml..im goin to seoul gardens with my family..im gona eat like a pig :D ...Smiles all round and the sky is out

No comments: