Monday, November 15, 2004

PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wrote a very very long entry and blogger crapped up!!!!! id written a very pleasant entry and now my mood is ruined and down to the bone!!!!! arghhhhh!!!!! im the maddest woman on earth rite now i hate it!!! lemme recall though:
GOD! i love evryone! evryone's so gr8!I love tozay! tozay's gr8! evrything's so gr8! Life is good and life is mine...smiles all round and the sun is out whoohoo! i love wyyy!!! (wy u must tag and say i love u too ok??) i love evrything...i love god, mumy dady bla bla bla! well ziz morning..i just found out that the plonker (princess) isnt comin bac nemore cos she said my blog loads too slowly..so thats one thing gr8 bout my blog! it loads too slowly!!!! *cheers! woteba it is..i love my blog! rook told me tht id sent him a weird mail when i havent been on my email for donkeys..so that honestly wasnt me at all...someone must av been into my account..james is cute and funy and ian is sweet! ziz morning i kept buggin dady about bringin me to see xiaohei..! I love xiaohei! the best dog on the planet! so i might be goin out again l8er..

Mr. Stupid: i wish all man on this planet would turn fat so that ill be the sexiest man alive
Mrs. Smarty: the problem is - ull be fat as well

I saw ziz conversation somewhere... funy aint it?
and while visiting one of my fav doll websites dolliebeats.net ... they were holdin up some kind of comments about lindsay lohan..and almost evry hated her! jealous freaks! i love lindsay and i think she deserves credit for her talent and all... and there was one comment posted by JOJO!!!!!!!!!! she said she's seen lindsay and hilary and she said their reli nice even though they look like skanks and hoes... but their reli not! that i totally agree... i cant believe Jojo went to dolliebeats I love jojo! and one gurl replied: hilary and lindsay are whores..jojo is a big slut as well! i wrote in my comments as well...sis too but she debutted jojo..and she felt so bad about it..i love jojo! the best singer in the world..and she's so young and pretty..


No comments: