Monday, February 20, 2006

geez its jeeper creepers. as in..its reli scary..as in reli creepy..well not in that hair-raising sorta creepy..but yea..u get it dont u

Bcos tmr..there's a x-country and its super intimidating for me. Like there's tons im worried abt..whether ill stop..or ill giv up...or whateva..all i wana do is my best.

I mean how can i get so troubled over this issue when orangutans out there in indonesia are sufferin from lack of homes...

When there are mudslides and pple are suffocating to deaths..or bears bein skinned alive in china..or dogs bein tortured.

How can I? Call me selfish. Blargh!

I should be more concerned about the world and stop worryin abt trivial issues concerning myself. Right thats so it.

okay so like that x-country tmr? AH piece of cake. What the hell am i nervous for..i should pray for the people who are sufferin instead of praying for myself (this is me tryina convince myself)

erm..well..i cant exactly say im not nervous at all bcos i reli am. woteba..i hope i dont get last or faint and collapse at the finish line in front of a thousand people just like how i alwayz do after a x-country run...Cos itll be super embarassing...cos evryone will make a big hooha over my fainting bcos many of em are not in track and they do not noe thats common.

Like the prev school x-country? yea i collapsed...Like evry other time..and pple were talkin abt it. How i was fainting bla bla

I think i reli will collapse like evry other time. I so will. And den ill be the most embarassing figure to eva roam this planet.

so there.

No comments: