Wednesday, February 08, 2006

gym mania

Just a minute ago,
i was in the condo's gym. So well..nuffin much right?.

I mean..yea id set my mind to do the chemistry thingy..but u noe how the mind wanders off sometimes that id actually went to the extent of doin something id given up on since that very fateful (or just another one of my exaggerations) day.

well yea..i dont exactly keep my words...not especially to e words that i made to myself. Like yea..that time when i told myself i was neva running anymore.

Sumhow..Chemistry forced me to. pretty impressive huh?

well yea i ran..but boy was i slow. under the scorching sun and all. But yea..i couldnt take that lying down. The slow-ness of my pace i mean. So id actually went into the GYM.

but yea..and guess what? i mean the nx thing i knew when i went across that glass door was well...me sitting on one of the equipements doin my exercises in the gym with my primary school teacher and her husband.

so well...it was pretty bizzare. I mean workin out with your primary school teacher and her husband. She's awfully nice though.

but when i got to the running machine?...i thot i heard a snortle comin from her husband. like tht sorta laugh ur tryina surpress. and thats when i knew why he was laughing..id been all too unfamiliar with the machine tht i kept pressing that speed up button tht i suddenly found myself sprinting..and i was tryina stop. So i was sprinting. On a jogging machine.

I mean yea i was embarrassed and all. But i got on to other stuff...so i was workin out alot. so well..i guess i shd be back to chemistry. *yawns*

meh, the result's comin out. its like 'The Day after Tomorrow'. Funny how tht particular phrase has the name of that End of the World Movie.

This is so nerve wrecking for me. :S
PLs God...help me do well.

No comments: