Wednesday, February 01, 2006

shuckz

Im so depressed and i dono wazzit all about.

it was nuffin big. it was just some silly run

but it made me feel horrible. and i cant help recalling all my horrid failures.

i feel like the biggest failure on earth..like the world hates me when deep down i noe its not true but something at the back of ur head huants u.

even my mom was sayin how useless i am and how wonderful sis was cos i didnt greet her when i came home..but i was just upset.

And how ever since i lost my hp and my wallet..my dad's been biased against me. Why am i such a failure. How did i lost such impt stuff.

why cant i eva be good for once. why cant i eva be good at all.

Bcos i lost two important things and im still sufferin now..i have no ez link card and IC i have to save up on food to pay for them.

and u think evryone hates u when uve got so many wonderful friends. and its all ur sad imagination. I dont even noe what im sad at. But i just lie on bed and bury my face in the pillows.

why is this happening. I wana get out of this. Its just me and my depression..i brought this upon myself its nobody's fault...Becos its all my big imagination..nothing is happening at all but u still feel like the worst person in the world.
im such a big brained

nothing is happening at all so why do i feel like this!

when pple are grieving over dead relatives and pple who die in natural disasters.

im so depressed I feel so nausea evryttime i think abt it. all the bad stuff keeps flashing into my mind. my tummy suddenly hurts from over excitement and it aint the happy sort either. peristalsis i guess.

Ill get out of this soon. It happens sometimes its temporary. but e feelin is horrid.

No comments: