Thursday, February 16, 2006

Hi u guyz xox

So well im havin ths big migrain or whateva u spell it as if a thousand norty goblins in hobnailed boots are prancing around my big head.

well guess what?! IM staying in CJ!!!! what a surprise!!
aha. not.

well i reli wanted to go IJ...but then again i couldnt resist T19. But i was dyin to be with weiyu and sis and peiyu and all the others.

but well..God spoke to me. Bcos i asked him where i should go. And he's very good at riddles. It took me 24 hours to figure out what he meant just in time before the registration thingy closed at 4

This is the first time he's talking to me!!! Here's how it went

i was lying on my bed and was reli fed up with my choices..when i tried praying.
So i imagined a scenario. That God was sitting beside me. I do that most of the time so tht i can concentrate better in my prayers.
But somehow after i asked whether i shd go to IJ or CJ, my imagination took on a life of its own. with God turnin to me and I clearly heard the words, " Look at your life"

Thats when i got startled. and i was like huh?! Was that you God? Did u just say that? And thats when i felt that peaceful thingy...that feeling like ur flying...and god usually givs me tht feeling as a form of a nudge.

So that reli was him. But how the hell does 'look at ur life' have anything to do with my JC choices.

But i got sleepy and decided to figure it out by the nx day. Well in school...i was clearly confused and fed up with my choices. i reli didnt noe which to take and the time was gona be up at 4. I was clearly depressed and stuff..but my classmates were sooo awesome. Eelin was so supportive she prayed for me and stuff.

id forgotten abt tht whole look-at-your-life thingy. but it wasnt until durin chem tut that i rmbed abt tht. And i was cracking my brains.

And thats when i figured it out.

Before i entered CJ, i asked god to be with me and stuff...and true enough i was lookin at the wonders of my Cj life. It was awesome. God worked miracles in my CJ life. He meant to look at my life.. as in currently. Esp how much i love my frenz in CJ.
And i firgured tht it wasnt like i wasnt gona see weiyu or sis anymore.

SO i made my choice den and stayed in CJ. And i felt so much better.
if it hadnt been for god, i would not have known what to do den. Thank God :D

Hey this is my class pic.


No comments: