Thursday, February 09, 2006

Hey u guyz

this is soo it.

Ive been waiting for this day since i started breathing properly on 18th nov 2005

indeed, What brother Paul said was true...this is gona be like one of the most impt day of our lives

And im so touched when brother paul told us he'd pray for us and stuff..what he said reli was soo what i needed.

I love brother paul.

He's like this big ol' kind big hearted Bear for u to hug and cry to when u need help.

OH NO..i dono what will happen if i get bad results. i wana get at least 10!!

if i dont..ill cry soo much. And not bcos i cant get into the jc of my choice either. But bcos i reli worked sooo hard...i knew i tried my best. and if i dont get the result of my choice....ill nvr try hard agen bcos it just proofs that no matter how hard i study..ill nvr get there. And i will feel like such a total failure ill nvr wana step out of my room for a hundred days.

I don even wana think about it. i just dono what will happen. This is soo crazy.

I mean im so tired..i just went out with t19 agen. I love this class....I reli do. Its like the best clas of my life.

And oopz..bio tcher treated me as if i owed him a living today.

Bye bye u guyz. Good luck to evryone out there!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: