Wednesday, February 01, 2006

heyz

So i tried ODAC out today and the people were awesome

but im going to have to say that im never ever ever EVA eberrr running ever again.

I couldnt complete that 10km thingy when so many others could. And their not track pple as well.

Im soo disappointed in myself i am an embarrassment to the running society. I neva eva wana run eva again.

This is my last time. I dont feel like running the competitive race durin x-country but ive alredi signed up so i cant back out. I am soo ashamed of myself and im such a sad dweeb.

But i saw sis today at macritchie. so that is perhaps the only good thing that happened. Celeste was wonderful.

And i saw wonderful nina!!! I MISS U SO MUCH NINA!!! and WEIYU TOO!! and Yuan shan too!!! Ill neva eva forget tht wonderful letter i had when YS and sis tried to comfort me. i didnt wana let u guyz down so i studied real hard for the Os. I reli hope i can get into AJ and see u guyz once agen. I totally miss u guyz xox

and i hurt myself today during PE so much so there's a tiny hole on my lil finger.

And my chem prac sucked so much today. I was reaching the end point when the burette spoilt and leaked so much my whole experiment failed so badly

So i walked home feeling like the worst person in the world and my stomach hurt.

Perhaps all my sandwich calories were burnt and since i have no fats..my body ate my proteins away..so much so i was sufferin like a walking stick.

do not read that load of rubbish or ull fail ur biology badly.

And i was hungry, sad, hurt, pain-ed.

BYE BYE

No comments: