Tuesday, January 31, 2006

HUlo

Chinese new year for me this year is well..a pretty cute one!!! BCOS evrything about this year's chinese new year is sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee

i think ive just spouted alot of nonsense again. well thats just me. I guess im so spouty and alwayz such a drama rama but im very sure u do not want to hear anything more about me so ill just go ahead with what's reli cute this year.

Hey btw, there's this new neighbour living above me who's a replica of aaron carter. I guess ill melt into a liquid puddle..(euks i hope i wont be a sticky puddle)when i c that aaron carter clone and den he'll slip and fall over me bcos i got too slippery once ive melted.

Honestly!! im side tracking too much. HAHA this is just to get u all fustrated and u so want me to get straight to the point but i aint!!


Cute hongbao!!!!!!!! my granny gave this to me :D

well i guess ull be wonderin where's e opening to get the money out. First, u pull the bell and out comes a lil red packet.

den u just open the thing!! and pop comes the money. the nice part mwaha

sweets galore!!!

Its a lil drum of a sweet!!!!!!!! sexy aint it?

whats sexiest is this lil can of a sweet!! its sooo cuteee *all girls screaming*

Thsi is well also a sweet. wrapped in such a cute manner!! *girls fainting*

all the real cool goodies my aunt gave me :D. CHOCO sweets biskies and evrything ncie

hey my aunt wrote my name wrongly!! my aunt who's known me for 17 years has just got my name wrong!!! MY NAME WRONG!!!

No comments: