Sunday, January 15, 2006

journal

For GP, we have to write a journal on the reflections we face in our daily lives.

And bcos im the sort who always look at stuff at weird angles..I wrote this:

Sunday 15/1/06
I was attending church today and the place was freezing cold because they had blasted the air-conditioner. I was shivering and it felt like i was attending an igloo church.
This made me realize something about human nature.
For the sake of our comfort, we are endangering the lives of other fellow earthlings. Im referring to the polar bears leaving in the artic region in this case.
As we are well aware of, air-conditioners contain CFCs. These substances contribute to global warming. And because of global warming, it has been known that the polar bears are swimming more often as there are lesser ice for them to rest on. How horrid would it have been if we were forced to walk on forever without stopping. Imagine dying from exhaustion. would'nt that be dreadful?
Humans never bothered about how much the polar bears are suffering. The only thing we have cared about whenever we turn on the air-conditioner is our comfort.
Another example would be the case of the chicken flu. If i was a chicken and slaughtered painfully because i was ill, i would have been so sad because i hadn't committed a crime. I had only caught a virus and getting ill was not what i had wanted either. The least the humans could do was to kill me with a less painful death for e.g, giving me a jab instead of burning me alive.
Put your shoes in those poor chickens' and think about all the injustice men have inflicted upon them.
Human is indeed the most dangerous and cruel species on the planet.
________________The end_________________
I think My GP teacher is gona get soooooooo mortified. =S

No comments: