Sunday, January 08, 2006

hehe i shd just lighten up like a lil light bulb.

off and on evry second of the day in intervals of 5 minutes or less

i forgot to inform u guyz that i had a party!!!!!!!

erm..well it isnt mine..its daddy's..for his friends.

Food galore..we prepared it. Its marvelous! such a wide spread.

Somehow..the pictures i took of the food disappeared without a trace.

Sherlock Holmes cant find em..Not to mention me a newly colleged student

But i found one...mysteriously. Maybe the other pictures had legs to run out from the camera so i cant post it up ere on my blog cos their shy abt being exposed to the public

And this is the only brave lil picture standing before out eyes, or rather ur monitor screen.



We even had sakae sushis!!

so that was hot.

and since im psychic. I do know what's gona be happening tmr. Im gona be at school..agen. Aint that the greatest prediction? arent u awed? Not.

But be very awed at this. Im gona be dragon-boating tmr!! with my classmates!! And another amazing race!!! I wana steal the Linzes' brains and bodies so our group shall complete the race victoriously!!! Aint that just hot?!

And a skid..which we're gona be performing and i have to talk like an ah lian. Unfortunately..i think im gona talk as if im sitting on a vibrating machine instead..which wont be so hot.

ANd ill be back home at like 10pm..but i cant miss project runway.

BTW!!!!!! I just made another layout!! new layout on blogskins, new layout on pple's skins, new layout on bla bla bla..
i think we're getting a lil too familiar

Pls help me rate pple!!! Luv yall!! xoxox

It seems hardly anyone is on blogskins to rate my skin. Coincidentally its raining..perhaps many are in snoozeland. SNap back to earth to rate my skin!!!!!

here!!!

It isnt one of my best skins i suppose. Very ditzy so daisy

No comments: