Tuesday, January 17, 2006


an Earring shaped in the head of a celebrity!! How unique!!

And not just any celebrity to walk this planet either...i think it struts. Mickey Mouse struts!! in this quirky and smartass manner!!! (very cute!)

Hence, the great one, thats me, have plucked its head out of its puny body and dipped it into strawberry diamond syrup while Mickey Mouse exclaims, " Hey i look much better!! thank u for beautifying me!! I shall stick with u foreva and eva!!"

After much persuasion from mickey...I have decided to allow it to be stuck onto a part of me..and thats my ear lobe.

So there it will be tmr morning!! Though im pretty sure ill break my promise and take it out soon enuff instead of leaving it there 'foreva and eva'.

Bcos im fickle.

And it was bought for me by sis and arabel wen arabel came to my hse ytd! they have it too. though the heads were of different colors. SO we have three heads in all :D Thank u u guyz for not forgetting me :P

I know im contradicting myself by telling entirely different stories but its entirely up to u to choose ur own story cos as patriotic as i am...just as im living in a free country..im owning a free blog!

No comments: