Tuesday, January 10, 2006

erm..i Love CJ!!! Cj rocks!

If im eva gona leave CJ!!! ill totally leave it sadly!!! and ill miss all the times spent with my awesome classmates!!

Yesterday totally rocked my sock!!!

So it was Orientation night yesterday and it was sooo piping hot!!!

and i realized how nice the pple in CJ can be...like the time when this cat high boy sitting in front of us realized we didnt have a cheer sheet so he gave up his and passed it to me. That was soooo sweet!

The audi was soooooooooooooo vibrant...colors splattered evrywhere!!!! and banners flying high in the ceiling...and drums and whateba u name it ...balloons..And all the performances rocked to the core of the planet!!!!

It was sooooooooo noisy it was so hard to hear the MC speaking...

OUr class performed a skit. It was awesome. Candice was screamignn and messing her hair like she needed psychiatric help so i followed her..since we were supposed to do the same thing

I love IT19! I think we rock so much!!!

We were out for dragon boating in the morning...

And it wasnt just any ordinary dragon boating...we had viking!!! like we had to sit on the edge and rock the boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so much so that our butts touched the water!!! the boat is like so flimsyyy and the water is horribly dirty and disgusting!

and the boat almost capsized while playing viking and i almost fell into the river and evryone was screaming

But i jumped in anyway since candice wanted me to. AND I SUNK ALL THE WAY INNNNN!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

And a seaweed got stuck to my shoulders!!!!!! YUCK!

And we had to play amazing race under the big ugly rain!!! and i was shivering sooo much that my stomach muscle cramped bcos i was shiverign most there!! and my leg totally turned dirty as if its not dirty enuf bcos we had to run in the mud...it was sooo dirty!

and alycia lent me her sports shoes bcos my slippers were flabbing too much. She's so cool!

And we had to plan for our skit...i think it rocked so much.

And the whole orientation night rocked so much. It was sooo cool

And the vice principle chanting, " I can see the light!"
and i turned to look at the ceiling lamps.

No comments: