Saturday, January 07, 2006

Hi

Thank u guyz for alwayz being there for me..im foreva thankful for u guyz

i do miss all of u too. how i wish it was one of those innocent days when we would all be at recess together..or just going to track and be with all my juniors who are the best juniors to eva walk this planet

I guess some of my closest friends would even forget me too as u go on making new friends but its alright

i feel like im sinking right now..into the basin..twirling and twirling out of sight

its sad to come to a horrible realization that ill neva get those wonderful days back..i have to face the present and its pretty much saddening..But who am i kidding. Im well alive and kicking. (no i did not join karate) when pple in sudan are suffering from hunger and poverty and death

kk i gotta eat now and ive been sleeping from morning till night.
I guess i can lol around on bed again

No comments: