Tuesday, January 03, 2006

wooot

OMG!! i think im starting to be in love with CJC!! i think its so ultra cool!! and fun!!

I love the pple in my IG and all the frenz i made there were awesome..alison, melissa, rachel...and the mass dance was like... so much contact..and it must be with a guy partner..its sooo....u know..

there were some great looking guyz too in my IG hahahahahhahaha

And CJ is so fun..its like evryone's not shy but just having a load of time!! the mass dance was sooo fun!!!

And omg!! i saw emily!!! my primary school mate!!! and i actually had a feeling emily might be in this JC..and i told u..im psychic

plus she's in my IG!!!

it was so much fun today..i loved the games..even though they were lame. And that game which ur not supposed to laugh..and its like u do reli funy actions and u canot laugh...I was like soooooooo canot take it...the moment it started i couldnt take it..i was controlling soooo badly tht my face turned red

If arabel or weiyu was playing this game..i bet they'd be eliminated even before it starts

tmr's gona be kewl too! sighz..the last day with my IG.

whateva..im so sleepy im gona take a nap now

No comments: