Saturday, January 14, 2006

metrosexual or summat. Woteba.

I am aching aching and aching and hurting so much. My legs are murdering me!!! im sore sore and sore.

Bcos of fencing ytd and the lunges and all.

Mandy says im suitable (and i got happy) for fencing..cos i have long hair so wheneva i take off the mask i can swing my hair around like the herbal essences models. (and i faltered)

I think she meant evryone who has long hair is suitable for fencing.

Yesterday's BBQ party was extremely awesome!!!

I mean priscilla has the afro hairstyle when evryone was dreading it. I bet that'll be the kewlest hairstyle of the next half of the year nx.

First it was rebondings..now its permings...and god knows what will happen next?? Botak heads so evryone's heads will be as shiny as gold. They dont catch u in school when ur having a shiny head day.

Yesterday was arabel and her silly moves and again like walking on the pathways in a toot toot train manner. Or singing the school song at the top of our voices at 11pm

i totally love u guyz oxoxo

Radhiyah was omggggg!! She gave sis and I a letter and it was omggg touching!! i was close to tears reading it. Thank u soo much xoxox!!

And our graduation present from the track members would be the track T-Shirt..which we've custom-made it :D

Ive trimmed my eyebrows again!!! and i think its awesome. Though i couldnt see any difference when i looked into the mirror and laughed to myself in the empty cemented toilet.

No comments: