Sunday, January 29, 2006

I dont care if nobody misses this blog but i reli doo!!! (miss this blog i mean)

I made our class blog by the way. Its here!

lemme count..its been like..1,2,3 of blog-free days!!! Bcos im like a reli busy person and not bcos im enjoying stardom or fame or anything like dat either sadly. Homework and BlahS!! How blah can my life reli get!

Friday was awesome im telling u!! Im starting to love my class sooo much xoxo i think T19 rox my sox sooo much xoxox


Mr glascow..looking rather shocked..its a pose by the way..a very unique pose. Perhaps he thinks he looks hot when he's shocked

Our very own custom made Yu sheng. Celeste and her bright ideas again.

Gayyy moves!!! eek

Im still clueless to who this dustbin-head is. reli i am.

so while the music was blasting..we were posing our asses off!!!

No comments: