Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Presenting this week...

Helo to the future me who's gona turn 60 with all the wrinkles and realizing what a bozo my younger self was after reading thus far.

I want to record evry single thing down here and i mean evrything...even the new stuff ive bought or has been given or anything like that for my future self to realize how mad i reli was. And for my the future old and wrinked me to shake my head.


My o-so-sexy ribena Baby!!

This is one of the bags ive been carrying to school these days

Bag 2

Bag-pack 3. Yea lookz a lil too familiar..the same one ive been carrying to sec school

Bag 4!! Vintage Minnie!!! Its been a long time since ive spent some quality time with it.

Well last but not least...New speakers!!! for my mp3 player cos listening to the radio with my ear plugs is much too irritating with the wires dangling out from my ears that make me look like a much-too-screwed elf.

MY GP tcher Mr. Glascow looks like hitler, the fella responsible for alot of bad things,..but a funnier and nicer version.

Ms Lim looks like one of us and she behaves and thinks like us too so we're not talking greek here

Brother Paul, my principal, and judging from his accent he must be an australian, looking like a more tyrannical version of a pope with all his white robes galore.

Mr tan, the vice principal whom ill alwayz rmb for tryina spice up the atmosphere by exclaiming.."i can see the light, I can feel the spirit!!"

Hello evrybody!! This is evrybody! from 1T19 except for the guy who had chicken pox

No comments: