Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Hello

HI! NOTICE!!!

Id just lost my wallet!!!! OMG!!! my wallet!! my precious wallet and soo many impt documents are inside!!! PLS i beg of u..if any of u saw any white Myuk wallet anywhere...PLSSSSS Return it back to meeee...i lost it in the bus.

I was soooo upset YTD. PLSSS

Well of course..the person taking it might not even know tht this blog exists..so he or she wouldnt even come here

I prayed so hard about it..Hopefully ill get it back

I have to learn my lesson i just lost my hp not too long ago and now this. Ive not been losing things since i last lost my wallet when i was 11.

Why does evrything have to start getting lost around my 16-17 years of age

I am just too careless!!

and oh I received an email from tht raintree director to sign up for something to act around the world tht needs money And i Saw Kim wakerman's HOTMAIL add!

no big deal though. Its not like she;s a star or something.

anyway...the whole class is gona PON on friday...and go to each other's school!!! but im scared abt it..I might get expelled if i do it.

No comments: