Tuesday, February 21, 2006

right if i had some kind of time turner..id go back in time and tell my nervous self to stop wasting adrenaline. Cos well...it isnt all comfy..as in..sofa comfy sorta comfy...to have adrenaline pumped into u evry now and den.

So i got 12th position!!! I totally thought i was gona get last or something. But its reli kewl. Im so happy. I neva thot id get into top 20. Cos i am as weak as a corpse ever since ive stepped down from track. Since im not the natural runner sort...Im only run-able when I train like there's no tomorow almost evry single day.

And now that track's pretty much gone..Ive gotta train myself..which turned out pretty okay.

Yay my trophy!!

Trophy shelf is full as u can tell..I have to put my new trophy on the study table which will so disrupt my studies. Okay this is the truth im not braggin or mayb i am.

I mean how in the world do teachers operate their minds.

A test the day after x-country?! wow thats totally awesome.
SOOOO NOT!

Im so zonked out here..i dont think my brain can crack anymore. Not like an eggshell of course.

I love 1t19. Its the kewlest class of the century

But cya xox ive gotta study.

No comments: