Monday, July 18, 2005

Ah

I have a thermometer stickin out from my mouth now.
If u were to look at my shadow...ud have thot i was pinnochio

oral today was crazy..
and i mean it when i say tht.
first of, Mr row..told me tht my convo was abit out.
discussing bt the quality between my mom and dad isnt exactly a topic understandable...so i went on to say abt my tres strong family bond...Which is..umm quite untrue.
well i woldnt want Him to go 'Awww im so soz to hear tht'
which will soo happen will i blabber the truth.

And he laughed...yes laugh..when he asked me to discuss bt an unusual job...well i told him one which he cracked and cracked like a nutcracker (im not reli sure if a nutcracker cracks as in haha) He laughed like mr mario. Or u can say ur professional opera singer.

He only stopped to hear me with a baffled look when i told him id be paid fifty dollars for it..
Which he went, 'serious?!!'
And i said yea! ( When "WEll no i Faked it!!" was what i was supposed to say)

But its alright to leave ur tcher baffled for a while...or so i think..
I hope i get okay for my oral. (no not okay, excellent!)

SO well u wana noe what came out on the reading of my pinochio nose?
38.3 degree celcius.
Im telling i have not been this heated for two years.

The bad things not-running can do.
Its just a mere one week or so...and my immune system has collasped thus makin me a temporary heater.

temporary i hope.

I so wish i will be able to cure on my bday party on 23rd juuly...all those bbq food ill be missing.

And mom has just told me not to go to school tmr.

But ill not be able to see the kabaya farah says she's gona bring for me!!!!

Ill make arrangements.
And im goin to call wy abt my latest heating news.

NOw.

No comments: