Tuesday, July 05, 2005

woowee

As if my name hasnt been called out from the school's PA system enuf alredi..my name was called out..agen.so when the announcement bell came along while evryone hushed up and listened intently goggled-eyed..this came along, 'ong shu fen from 4e1 pls come to the general office now'

and it isnt anything so honourable abt either. It was just abt Mdm Ng wanting to tell me tht my O-lvl Oral will be postponed today.

A split second later.. a few mummurings and giggles came along while i stood up to hurry down to the general office. Just my luck. Weiyu says im becomin famous twice since the sports day. err
My name was called out in front of the whole school twice within less than a week.
whats the whole big deal! sumfin is very wrong with my life lately...or u might not consider tht a bad thing..since how much pple are gona rmb the few phrases 'ong shu fen from 4e1'

it isnt anything reli honourable, reli. well except for the sports day part..but thts almost history

So i figured it was gona be a reli hectic day for me. Ive got O lvl aka Big exam oral, after which, self study, afterwhich, rushing home to get sports stuff..afterwhich rushing to start my lung torture aka trg

I hear u panting there alredi.

O lvl: I thot i would just die before reaching the examiner..the scenario would be a scene of me..grinning sheepishly while tiptoeing to the examiner with steps as small as 1 millimeter as the examiners look at me as if i need serious mental help. and just as christmas arrives, i finally reached the seat and collapse..faints..with nervousness

But of course..none of tht happened.

In fact i just went ova and smiled the brightest smile i could eva shine but they seemed to be unfeeling towards it. They just replied with a sterny tiny smile.

I read okay..but the speech was all broken.

SIS is currently preparing for our Bday party coming this month. its a joint bday part of the two of us plus arabel;s.
We cant invite too many pple..there's too many. I reli wish i could unfortunately i can only limit it to at most 50 includin arabel's frenz.

I hope itll turn out well.

I didnt even train today..my leg was injured from the cut from youth day

ciao i urgently need to go to the toilet >_<

No comments: